Take your beard trimming technique to the next level with our custom training.
Beard trimming is a skill that needs constant updating as styles and trends change. Here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology, we teach beard trimming as part of our coursework in cosmetology and barbering (offered at our Lawton campus only).
While studying here with us, you can learn to master beard trimming.
- Some people prefer to use barber’s scissors to trim beards.
- Other situations call for the skilled use of electric beard trimmers.
- You may also use various combs, including wide-toothed, fine-toothed and mustache combs.
- You can learn to cut beards dry, as this provides the most accurate results for clients to approve.
- You can advise clients on caring for their beards, including regular washing and shampooing, as well as other products they may wish to use, like beard oil.
We offer beard trimming as part of our comprehensive coursework. We have 2 locations in Oklahoma, one in Lawton and one in Duncan. We have classes starting throughout the year, not just at the traditional semester breaks. Financial aid packages and even scholarships are available to students who qualify.
Our convenient clinic is another feature that sets us apart. In our clinic, you can have the opportunity to master your new skills with real clients looking for beard trimming and other services. You can practice the techniques you learn and keep fresh on all the latest trends. We have a convenient online information request form available or you can call us anytime with questions.