“I have been attending the school for a while now, and I am very impressed with how in-depth our learning has become . . . I am excited to continue my career at this school and look forward to a bright future in the cosmetology field!” – Jessica H.
Love working with people, expressing your creative side, working with your hands, or living by your own schedule? A career in cosmetology could be for you! The beauty industry is growing rapidly, and there are numerous opportunities for you to make your mark on the world. If you have a passion for hair, skin, nails, or anything else beauty, this can be your future!
Why Elite Academy?
Here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology, it is our mission to help our students achieve their goals. Our programs are designed with student successes and career preparation in mind. Elite Academy was founded in 2000 and for the past 20 years, we’ve been educating those who are passionate about beauty, some of the reasons why you should choose Elite Academy include:
- Accredited Programs: We are an accredited school so your certifications and licenses can show that you’re ready to jump into the beauty field.
- Hands-on Training: Once you reach a point in your education, you’ll be able to practice what you learned on real clients in our student salon.*
- Experience: We’ve been in the beauty school game for over 20 years and our dedicated instructors are here to help you succeed.
- Exam Preparation: The last step to receiving your license is to sit for your exams. We can help you prepare for your exam through theory reviews and hands-on training.
- Student Kits Available: We’ll provide you with student kits with products we’d use ourselves!
We offer flexible schedules! We understand that life can get busy and that it shouldn’t stop you from pursuing your beauty goals. That’s why we offer flexible schedules so students can have the freedom to attend school while maintaining their busy lives! For more information on the schedules we offer, contact us and we’d be happy to find the perfect schedule for you!
About The Program
The cosmetology program at Elite Academy of Cosmetology is 1,500 hours in length, meaning our students have ample time to learn a large number of skills and topics they need to sit for the state licensing exam. Beyond that, our program is designed to help our students prepare to be excellent beauty professionals once they’ve graduated. Here are all of the topics that our cosmetology program covers:
- Theory – 150 hours
- Manicures & pedicures – 90 hours
- Facials (makeup) – 30 hours
- Scalp treatments – 30 hours
- Shampoo, conditioning, & rinse – 60 hours
- Hairstyling – 390 hours
- Hair color – 120 hours
- Haircutting & shaping – 180 hours
- Lash and brow tinting & arching – 30 hours
- Professional development – 180 hours
- Hair reconstruction, permanent wave, & relaxing – 240 hours
If you enroll in our cosmetology program full-time, this 1,500-hour program can take as little as 13 months to complete, allowing you to pursue your career quickly.
How Much Does it Cost?
Cost can be a common concern among people looking to enroll in beauty school, so we strive to do everything we can to help students find ways to fund their futures. Beauty school is an investment, and there are many resources available to help you make that investment. Federal financial aid* is available to those who qualify. Our admissions team can help you find the best funding option for your situation so that beauty school doesn’t have to be a burden. Our net price calculator, program catalog, and financial aid page can all give additional information on how you can fund your education. Give us a call at 580-355-6620 in Lawton and we can help walk you through the process!
Your career opportunities as a professional cosmetologist are only limited by your imagination. Cosmetology school allows you to learn a wide array of skills and techniques that you can expand on and specialize in throughout your career. Here are just a few of the options you can choose:
- Platform artist
- Product representative
- Salon manager or owner
- Specialist for color or other treatments
- Image consultant
- and more
As with most things in life, your cosmetology education gives you back what you put into it. If you have a dream to become something, let your cosmetology skills be what take you there!
Learn With Elite Academy of Cosmetology
It’s time for you to pursue a career in something you love! Elite Academy of Cosmetology is full of passionate and dedicated instructors and staff that strive to help students be successful. Contact us to learn more about our cosmetology program and take the next step towards your future!
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
*All work performed by students under the supervision of licensed professionals.