There are some great reasons to turn to a professional for brow waxing in Duncan.
Brow waxing or tweezing is sometimes seen as something that people can take care of themselves at home, but just because it can be done at home doesn’t mean that you will get the best results that way. Brow waxing professionals have training and experience to identify the best shape for your face that will flatter your features. One mistake that is all too common is removing too much of the brow. Another common mistake is not trimming the eyebrows. Our training here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology will give you the skills you need to be a master of brow waxing.
If you are looking for brow waxing services, we have a clinic at both our locations (in Lawton and Duncan) that provides a real hands-on opportunity for our students to practice their skills and perfect their craft. Our students are overseen by master cosmetologists and estheticians, so you don’t have to worry about sub-par results.
If you are interested in a career in brow waxing or other beauty services in Duncan, Oklahoma, there are some great reasons to consider our programs here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology:
- Our classes start throughout the year, giving you flexibility to start whenever it is best for you.
- We have many financial aid options available, including grants, student loans, VA funding, BIA funding, and more.
- Our clinic provides you with the frequent opportunity to master new skills, improve your techniques and learn about the latest trends while interacting with real clients.
- We have custom training offered by specialists in each field.
- We offer cosmetology training, barber school (Lawton location only), esthetician school, nail technician training and review courses to take your career to the next level.