A great pedicure is about much more than just polish. Learn it all in our nail technician program!
When many people think about getting a pedicure, it is the nail polish that comes to their mind. Really, a pedicure is about much more than polishing your toe nails. A good pedicure not only makes your client’s feet look better, but it also makes the client feel better about themselves and provides an opportunity to relax and feel pampered. If you want to learn how to give a great pedicure, contact us at Elite Academy of Cosmetology.
Here are some of the best reasons to train with us:
- We have two convenient locations in Lawton and Duncan.
- We have classes starting throughout the year.
- We have various types of financial aid and scholarships available to students who qualify.
- Both locations feature a busy onsite clinic that gives our students the opportunity to practice their skills on real clients while still being guided by our master instructors.
- We provide training for students who have never worked in the field, but we also offer classes for cosmetology professionals who want to take their training to the next level or add skills to their repertoire.
- We have several programs to choose from, including cosmetology, barbering, esthetics and nails. We also offer training for people interested in becoming instructors.
A good pedicure is just one of the ways you can make a difference in the lives of your clients. While we will teach you better ways to apply nail polish, we will also give you important instruction in sanitation and other processes to protect your health and the health of your clients. We can also teach you how to run a business. If you are ready to start your new career, give us a call today.