Do you already cut hair professionally but want to learn the latest hair trends? We can help.
Many hair stylists have been cutting hair for years and are extremely good at what they do, but hair trends are changing constantly, and looking at pictures of new hair trends may not be enough for you to fully understand the best way to recreate that look for your clients. Here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology, we understand that even the most talented hair stylists may need some refresher training once in a while. That’s why we offer a review course that includes the latest hair trends.
Here are some of the best reasons to consider Elite Academy of Cosmetology for your needs:
- We have a small student-to-teacher ratio, so you get more personalized learning.
- Our busy clinic allows you to practice on real clients.
- We also offer other courses that may help you expand your career, including esthetics, nails and barbering (Lawton campus only).
- We have various financial aid options available, including grants, student loans, VA funding, Bureau of Indian Affairs funding, and more.
- We are an accredited college.
- Our classes start several times each year, so you can start when it works for your schedule.
If you are experienced, you may also want to consider enrolling in our student instructor program. This program takes about 11 months and includes around 1,000 hours of instruction and training. When you finish, you can be prepared to teach other cosmetology students. This is a great way to expand your career and help others at the same time. More information about our programs is just a phone call away!