As an esthetician, you can help those around you achieve more beautiful skin.
Many people have heard of cosmetology, but esthetics is a less well-known specialty. An esthetician is a person who specializes in the beautification of skin. This is a growing field, especially as day spas and dermatologists add estheticians to their staff to help clients realize their skin’s true potential.
Here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology, we have an entire program focused on becoming a trained esthetician. As a student at one of our two locations, you can learn detailed knowledge of skin care, product selection and recommendation, makeup use, eyelash extensions, waxing and more. This course requires 600 hours of training and class and will take about 6 months minimum. When you complete the course, you can be fully prepared to assist with and recommend cosmetic skin treatments to your clients and give them advice about skin care products to buy for their skin type.
Here are ways Elite Academy of Cosmetology strives to support our students:
- We have two convenient locations in Lawton and Duncan, Oklahoma.
- Our classes start several times during the year, allowing more flexibility about when you start.
- We offer financial aid and scholarships to students who qualify.
- We have hands-on clinics with real clients at both locations, allowing you to get valuable experience before you complete your training and stay abreast of the latest trends.
- Our training is offered by specialists in the field.
- We have a low student-to-teacher ratio.