Are you searching for an “esthetician school near me”?
Do you frequently give your friends and families advice on how to better care for their skin? Did you know that you can turn your knowledge and love into a career? If you are searching the internet for “esthetician school near me”, we want to make sure you know about us here at Elite Academy of Cosmetology.
Here are some ways we strive to support our students:
- We are an accredited college.
- We have two locations in Lawton and Duncan, Oklahoma. Both have esthetician courses available, starting several times during the year for your convenience.
- You can learn about skin care, as well as product selection and recommendations, makeup techniques and selection, eyelash extensions, waxing, and more.
- Our course includes 600 hours of training, but can be completed in as little as 6 months.
- If you are already an esthetician and want to take your career to the next level, we offer student instructor courses to help you become an instructor.
You don’t want to go to just any “esthetician school near me” when you can go to one that offers financial aid packages and even scholarships to students who qualify. We can work with financing through grants, student loans, VA funding, Bureau of Indian Affairs funding, rehabilitation funding and more. Another feature of our school that sets us apart is our busy clinic. This clinic is open 5-6 days a week and gives you the chance to master new skills, improve your current techniques, and learn the latest trends while getting hands-on experience with real clients. For more information, give us a call today.